Monday, November 30, 2009

Round three?

Well, what do you know? It seems "round three" is definitely still on the table. After all the "what were we thinking?" that I wrote about a few days ago, we still don't have a firm decision on number three.
To be honest, I already knew that. After all, that's why certain steps haven't been taken to ensure there is no number three. It's just that it hasn't come up in conversation for many weeks now, so I thought maybe the interest was waning fast.
WRONG!
What can I say? The two girls are just so darned cute and adorable (some days) that you can't help but want to try again. I'm not against the idea. After all, we've got the "heir and a spare" why not go one more for flair?
Well, if the stars align the right way...
Who knows?

More later,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment