Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Again, Too long

Well, I've been 20+ days without a post. Not the rate I was hoping to keep. In my defence, I've returned to work and that's eaten up a lot of hours again. By the time I get home, I just want to chill with the family. (They're not big fans of me coming home, grunting and then heading up to the computer to ignore them. I wonder why?)

The return to work has gone fairly smoothly, I think. I haven't forgotten any of the major protocols or anything. I remembered everyone's name. I guess I can't complain.

We've started looking for an actual babysitter now. The drama of asking the in-laws is getting old. (For the record, my folks live in a different city which makes "dinners out, sitting" very impractical.

Anyone have any thoughts on that? The going rate doesn't seem to have moved much with inflation at all. It's still between $5-10/hr. Seems pretty cheap, for the most part.

Sigh. This never fails. I sit down to write and the baby finishes her nap. I'm sure the oldest is almost finished her movie too. Always so much to do and so little time.

I'll see you again tomorrow.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment